On the auspicious occasion of "Guru Pournima"(12 - July - 2014) institute launched Charak Samhita Android Application.
Subsequently institute working hard to add all Ayurvedic classical text.
- This application is specifically developed for Ayurvedic Community (Ayurveda Students & Practitioners).
- Content of Application are in Sanskrit Language only.
- This is OFFLINE Version.(No need of internet connection once content is completely downloaded)
- Complete "Madhav Nindana" with Madhukosh & Vijayarakshik commentary.
- You can directly go to specific shloka in the Adhyaya using shloka number.
- Additional feature of searching Synonym of sanskrit name.
- Copy Paste & easy Share option is implemented in current version.
- In future you will get update of "Expert comments" i.e. commentary on shloka to know its meaning & hidden meanings.
- After this you can use application without internet.
- Subscription Validity will be LIFETIME*
- You can activate content in devices as per the google play store/app store in app purchase policy.
Subscription Duration - LIFETIME*
Subscription Charges - Rs. 350/- (Including google play store/app store payment charges)
*Read Terms & Conditions
1) Download Application.
- Download application from Google Play Store / App Store. Always use latest version of application. Older versions are not supported.
- Name of Application - Madhav Nidan - Madhukosh Teeka
- Link -
- For new users complete the in app purchase following the instructions given by Google Play Store / App Store.
- Once payment is complete your app will be live and after downloading required data you can start accessing contents.