Certificate Course in Ayurvedic Dermatology - CAD
More than 280 satisfied students from India and other countries like USA of previous Batches
Unique opportunity to enhance you clinical practice.
Increase your knowledge of skin disorders from complete ayurvedic dermatologist practicing since 11 years.
Key Features -
- skin disease case taking - ayurvedic & modern method
- chikitsa siddhanta - ayurvedic approach in treating skin diseases
- spot diagnosis tricks
- Psoriasis - a giant obstacle in dermatology 12 types, Guided treatment to other skin diseases
- Fungal infection - can we call it as national itch disease?
Tinea infections, candidal infection
- Vitligo - difficult task - Acrofacial, segmental, piebaldism
- Eczema - acute, subacute, chronic types
- Emergancy management in dermatology - everytime ayurvedic practitioner need to refer dermatology emergancy case?
Herpes zoster, erythroderma, allergic, irritant contact dermatitis etc.
- Dermatological conditions in children
Hand foot mouth diseases, insect bite allergy, molluscum contagiosum
- Dermatological condition in old persons where panchakarma is not allowed
- Urticaria - Can we put all conditions of allergy in shitapitta, udard, kotha
- Acne vulgaris - a depressive phenomenon in patient
- Hair diseases - how can pin point vyadhi awastha calculated?
Alopecia areata, androgenic alopcia, seborrhic dermatitis, dandruff
- Kshar treatment importance in dermatology
- Dermatology and panchkarma approach
Practical workshop includes -
- how to take case of dermatology
- 3 provisional diagnosis - according darshan, sparshan prasha pariksha - final diagnosis methodology
most difficult task - how we can fit our case in dosh dushya
- how to start treatment according to vyadhi awastha
- how to assess results in dermatology cases
All lectures will be conducted using Live Video Conferencing Technique.
And practical workshop will be held at Dombiwali, Maharashtra.
Language - Hindi/English
Dr Anay Davare
-M.D. (ayurved) CSD
- 1st Consulting ayurvedic dermatologist in dombivli since 10yrs
- honorary consultant at nakhey trust
- honorary dermatology consultant at sion ayurved college sion
- dermatology consultant at World ayurved congress in 2012 at bhopal
- 4 paper/ poster presentation in national seminar
- articles in ayurvedic magzines, net blogs
- guest lecturer
2 lecture in world ayurved congress at bhopal 2012 (youngest lecturer)
- a lecture at RAIKON 2019 at raigad district (only ayurvedic lecturer in seminar
- lecture to europian delegates came from german, Switzerland, Austria at sion ayurved college, sion
- a lecture at MAASD in dermatology, new mumbai
- lecture at avabhasini, national seminar on skin disorders organised by ayurved vyaspith, amaravati
Duration - 3 Mths + Practical Demonstration
Last date of admission - 30 November 2020
Don't miss the unique opportunity.
Schedule of lectures -
Tuesday and Thursday - 9.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Fee structure –
1) For India Participants - Rs 10,000/- + Applicable transaction fees (i.e. 5% for online payment = 10500/-)
2) For Participants from outside of India - Rs 20,000/- + Paypal charges. (i.e. 5% for online payment = 21000/-) Please contact for payment link.
Dates to remember -
Last Date of Admission - 30 November 2020
Actual Start of Lectures - 08 December 2020
Vd Anay Davare - 9870791469
Vd Vilobh Bharatiya - 9850391584
Recording of each live lecture will be available to student on Institutes website.