Certificate Course in Ayurvedic Dermatology - CAD
Unique opportunity to enhance you clinical practice.
Increase your knowledge of skin disorders from complete ayurvedic dermatologist practicing since 10 years.
Upgrade your knowledge online
Key Features -
- skin disease case taking - ayurvedic & modern method
- chikitsa siddhanta - ayurvedic approach in treating skin diseases
- spot diagnosis tricks
- Psoriasis - a giant obstacle in dermatology 12 types, Guided treatment to other skin diseases
- Fungal infection - can we call it as national itch disease?
Tinea infections, candidal infection
- Vitligo - difficult task - Acrofacial, segmental, piebaldism
- Eczema - acute, subacute, chronic types
- Emergancy management in dermatology - everytime ayurvedic practitioner need to refer dermatology emergancy case?
Herpes zoster, erythroderma, allergic, irritant contact dermatitis etc.
- Dermatological conditions in children
Hand foot mouth diseases, insect bite allergy, molluscum contagiosum
- Dermatological condition in old persons where panchakarma is not allowed
- Urticaria - Can we put all conditions of allergy in shitapitta, udard, kotha
- Acne vulgaris - a depressive phenomenon in patient
- Hair diseases - how can pin point vyadhi awastha calculated?
Alopecia areata, androgenic alopcia, seborrhic dermatitis, dandruff
- Kshar treatment importance in dermatology
- Dermatology and panchkarma approach
Practical workshop includes -
- how to take case of dermatology
- 3 provisional diagnosis - according darshan, sparshan prasha pariksha - final diagnosis methodology
most difficult task - how we can fit our case in dosh dushya
- how to start treatment according to vyadhi awastha
- how to assess results in dermatology cases
All lectures will be conducted using Live Video Conferencing Technique.
And practical workshop will be held at Dombiwali, Maharashtra.
Language - Hindi/English
Dr Anay Davare
-M.D. (ayurved) CSD
- 1st Consulting ayurvedic dermatologist in dombivli since 10yrs
- honorary consultant at nakhey trust
- honorary dermatology consultant at sion ayurved college sion
- dermatology consultant at World ayurved congress in 2012 at bhopal
- 4 paper/ poster presentation in national seminar
- articles in ayurvedic magzines, net blogs
- guest lecturer
2 lecture in world ayurved congress at bhopal 2012 (youngest lecturer)
- a lecture at RAIKON 2019 at raigad district (only ayurvedic lecturer in seminar
- lecture to europian delegates came from german, Switzerland, Austria at sion ayurved college, sion
- a lecture at MAASD in dermatology, new mumbai
- lecture at avabhasini, national seminar on skin disorders organised by ayurved vyaspith, amaravati
Duration - 3 Mths + Practical Demonstration
Last date of admission - 10 June 2020
Don't miss the unique opportunity.
Schedule of lectures -
Tuesday and Thursday - 9.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Fee structure –
1) For India Participants - Rs 10,000/- + Applicable transaction fees (i.e. 5% for online payment = 10500/-)
2) For Participants from outside of India - Rs 20,000/- + Paypal charges. (i.e. 5% for online payment = 21000/-)
Dates to remember -
Last Date of Admission - 10 June 2020
Actual Start of Lectures - 23 June 2020
Vd Anay Davare - 9870791469
Vd Vilobh Bharatiya - 9850391584
Recording of each live lecture will be available to student on Institutes website.