Certificate course in Ayurvedic Manovidnyan (Psychology) CMV
Unique opportunity to enhance knowledge of Ayurvedic psychiatry in your clinical practice.
Increase your knowledge of psychiatric problem (Mano Vikar) from Renowned ayurvedic psychologist practicing since 21 years.
Upgrade your knowledge online
Key Features -
# Know your mind- ayurvedic approach
# Know anatomy and physiology of mind(manosharir and Mano shaarir)
# Chikitsa siddhanta - ayurvedic approach in treating psychiatric diseases
# Mano vikar Hetu analysis
# Depression - giant obstacles in clinical practice Guided treatment to other psychiatric diseases
# Anxiety -how to tackle anxiety disorder patients with Ayurvedic medicines panchakarma and psychotherapy
# Schizophrenia does Ayurvedic treatment helpful for treating rapidly spreading disease like Schizophrenia
# Phobia disorder, psychosis, obsessive compulsive disorder etc -Ayurvedic approach and treatment
# Understanding Psychotherapy- Ayurveda and modern methods
Basics of psychotherapy
# Concept of satwavajay treatment
# Defining role of counsellor (तद्विद)
All lectures will be conducted using Live Video Conferencing Technique.
Language - Hindi
Dr Sohan Pathak
M. A. Sanskrit
(Ayurvedic consultant practicing in Pune and Aurangabad scenes 21 years)
- Founder of Diabetic Club - in Aurangabad for welfare through ayurvedic treatment
- Awarded by Prestigious Vd Khadiwale Vaidyak Sanshodhan Sanstha, Pune
- Best book award for 2 books on Diabetes and Panchakarma
- Scientific paper presentations in different National and international conferences.
- Consultant in specialized OPD's in WAC Bhpal & Delhi.
- Working as Ayurvedic Psychologist and counsellor for last 21 years.
- Special work on stress induced diabetes and other disorders.
Duration - 3 Mths
Last date of admission - 10 March 2021
Course Starts from - 15 March 2021
Don't miss the unique opportunity.
Schedule of lectures -
Wednesday and Friday - 9.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Fee structure –
1) For India Participants - Rs 10,000/- + Applicable transaction fees (i.e. 5% for online payment = 10500/-)
2) For Participants from outside of India - Rs 20,000/- + Paypal charges. (i.e. 5% for online payment = 21000/-) Please contact for payment link.
Dates to remember -
Last Date of Admission - 10 March 2021
Actual Start of Lectures - 15 March 2021
Vd Sohan Pathak - 9822303175
Vd Girija Bharatiya - 8149160684
Recording of each live lecture will be available to student on Institutes website.